Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holli!

December 29, 2013

So happy to have gotten together with Holli yesterday for a ladies lunch at Shutters on the beach in Santa Monica. For all of us, it has definitely been a highlight of this trip to see friends along the way, as well as meeting new ones.  


Holli and I were inseparable from 4th-8th grade.  I was the one who went to her house everyday before school to curl her hair when she had a broken arm.  Her Dad introduced me to chocolate chip pancakes, and to this day, they are still my all time favorite! She had the coolest bedroom ever! I could go on and on...


The best part of Holli is who she has grown into.  She is the same old Holli I always new, but, the grown up version is just more finely tuned. She is light and love, full of positive energy and just someone you want to know and to be with.  She lives with intention and I admire that!

XXOO

~Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment