Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm talking to YOU!

I love hearing from so many people as we travel across the country!  I love that we can spark a really great childhood memory for someone just by visiting somewhere you grew up or vacationed with friends and family. 

We know that we are not the first to make this trek and we have this great resource online, Facebook, that connects us all instantly.  I ask for suggestions and they come pouring in! I read them all and I even paste them in a new document to keep it all organized for when I need it!

Here we are in Phoenix...I know I should hike Camelback Mtn but I also know that my friend wasn't lying when she told me it took a couple days to recover from that hike!  We have had several people tell us to go to the Pima Air a Museum. This is not tops on my list, but so many say to go, that we are going to go! 

Some of you would love to do a cross country trip like this, others prefer the 5 star resort, but we all have this big, beautiful country in common.  If you told me you enjoy seeing my pics everyday, thank you. Even if you are a quiet observer, I hope you are enjoying our adventure.  Thank you to those that openly comment and whole heartedly support us every mile of the way.   

I could have kept our family blog private but my intent with sharing is simply to inspire others as others have inspired me.

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment